The Oikonomos Ministry Team believes that environmental stewardship is a spiritual responsibility for all of us, and we would like to learn from our church family about what we’re all doing personally to care for God’s gift of Creation.
Please share with us your tips on:
- Sustainable/recyclable products you’re using
- Water/energy-saving ideas
- Indigenous plants and animals/landscaping practices
- Healthy food sources and recipes
- “Kindred Spirit” businesses you support
- Local non-profit efforts you support or serve
Send your tips to Mike Massar on the form below. We’ll assemble them and share in Woodland’s newsletter. Thank you for having already joined us in this journey of gratitude and purpose!
“I want to be famous
in the way a pulley is famous,
or a buttonhole,
not because it did anything spectacular,
but because it never forgot what it could do.”
Naomi Shihab Nye, San Antonio poet